Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Update - My Scribbles

Getting Back to it!
Though I have remained somewhat dormant within the creative world for some time (I may have been slightly disillusioned leaving college) A recent "spiritual awakening" (In the words of the outstanding Brene Brown) has rekindled my joy, passion and confidence for storytelling. I have over the last year, been taking literally every lunch break, every evening, ever day off, every little moment to complete my first novel; which had been manifesting in my imagination for over a decade.
It is almost complete and will hopefully be the first of a trilogy of fantasy adventure epics.

For now, I have written this soul searching piece. A piece that really helped me.


Pretending
In a world of pretenders, I pretend; to fit in. I pretend; to feel accepted. I pretend; to make friends. So many years of pretending; I became lost and unknown to myself.

In a society of extroverts, the loudest thrive.

Boldness and brashness is the key to success; domination of people, title, money and power is the goal... More

©Sarah O'Regan
..................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment