Friday, May 6, 2016

Update - Here Comes the Science


I've always feared my own mortality and fantasised about living forever. 

Given the choice, why wouldn't you want to live forever? However, eternal life was always something of fantasy and science fiction. Or is it?

I decided that when it came time, I would simply download my brain into a robot body. It's the future! surely technology would allow. How way off, I was.

It seems science has found a cure for aging and early trials on the first human subject shows it to be a success. CEO of Bioviva, Elizabeth Parrish, has undergone a series of Gene Therapy and as a result has reduced her age by twenty years!

Sign me up!


Read More



© Sarah O’Regan
..................................................................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment