Monday, May 16, 2016

Update - My Handywork


Harry Potter Fan Art

When I was young, I wasn't much for reading, I would rather imagine and write, draw or act out my own stories.

That is until I fell into the world of Harry Potter. J. K. Rowling is hands down my favourite author. From the Philosopher's Stone I was hooked to Harry's adventures and I hold a place in my heart, always, for Harry, Ron and Hermione. The death of Sirius Black, was the first time I ever shed a tear for a fictional character.

As I was rummaging through the endless depths of my wardrobe, I came across some old drawings I had done, inspired by my love of Harry Potter's story. Some I did when I was pretty young but you'll notice a gradual progression as the years passed.




Hermione at the Yule Ball


Hermione Granger


Krum and Hermione at the Yule Ball


Glamorous Gryffindor girl - Yule Ball


Philosopher's Stone


Prisoner of Azkaban



Prisoner of Azkaban



Goblet of Fire - Unfinished



Fleur Delacour



Dementors board the Hogwarts Express - Unifinished



The moment of Sirius' death



Harry feels isolated from the magical world



Luna Lovegood



Unfinished concept



Unfinished concepts



Sirius Black - Unfinished






© Sarah O’Regan
..................................................................................................................................

View all writing | Home 


No comments:

Post a Comment