Friday, May 13, 2016

Update - My Scribbles


Choose your Mood

If feelings are a manifestation of your true self, then how can we possibly have any conscious decision in them? The key here is changing your outlook. I'm not talking about a superficial smile or trying to trick your inner self into believing you're happy or forcing yourself into false contentment or simple acceptance. I tried all of these approaches and they only numb the senses, they will block out both the good and bad feelings.

Reshape your out look live the impossibilities 

Read more in When I Grow up, I want to be. ..




© Sarah O’Regan
..................................................................................................................................

View all writing | Home 


No comments:

Post a Comment