Sunday, May 22, 2016

Update - My Scribbles


Ages of Dawn:

A Minstrel's Song, The Flight of Apus


Take a step into pure fantasy and with your mysterious guide, known only as Minstrel, explore the rich landscapes, foreboading depths and colourful horizons of Albaldah.

Minstrel indulges with a lesser known tale, in which he recounts the defining incident that shaped Prince Apus into the greatest king the realm would ever know.

"Some envy my lifestyle, some not so much. Some say I have a gift, others would say it's a curse. One thing we can't argue on, is that I have been around. I've seen many things, heard many songs, tasted much exotic food; and some lovely ladies along the way..."






© Sarah O’Regan
..................................................................................................................................

View all writing | Home 


No comments:

Post a Comment