Thursday, May 5, 2016

Update - My Scribbles

The Poet


Breathless and speechless
I behold the words 
that caress my spirit,
The words that stir adoration
And inspiration,

Organic and free
authentic and playful,
Rooted in deep contemplation,
the words don't just speak
They cry out
They beckon,

Loosing myself in his written embrace,
Transfixed in awe as his words meander
through my heart and soul
and paint the magical landscapes of fantasy
that dwells within the ordinary of reality,

Writing only from the heart,
he emits a flaring passion
Immersed in a dreamy calm,
Not just a skill,
not something learned,
But a gift,
a gift given and boldly shared with the world.

More poetry



(c) Sarah O'Regan

..................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment