Thursday, June 9, 2016

Manila Major Roundup



As the matches come thick and fast here’s a quick roundup for the next 2 days. 

It looks like Liquid will go through in the first lower bracket match Vs Navi, I think they’ll be too much for the Fan favourites. This would lead to Liquid Vs Fnatic in the next round and I think they’ll triumph here also leading them to the LB Final. 

The other side of the LB is more difficult to pick with both LGD and VGR improving as the tournament goes on. lgd given the slight edge here which would see them go on to face MVP who were quickly dealt with by Og earlier today.This one will be tricky but I’m leaning towards LGD, 

Newbee are on unstoppable form and I’d expect them to progress to the final after dispatching OG, possibly facing liquid, which for me would be a fantastic grand final. 

A lot of game to be played between now and then though for the moment let me just recommend a Liquid and Newbee double that comes in a lil shy of 6/4 
Happy Hunting 






© Rosinante
..................................................................................................................................

 Home 


No comments:

Post a Comment