Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Update - My Handywork

My Hero

 Painting is a very soothing and therapeutic hobby for me.

Painting and drawing isn't a gift of mine and because I find myself stuck in the real world more often than I care, It can take me some time to finish a piece.

Saying that, I do enjoy the process and prefer to paint bright and colourful characters. Wonder Woman is without a doubt my favourite super hero and as a tribute to that strong and heroic lady, I have painted her portrait using some bold acrylics. She even has a place of pride hanging over my bed now.

Acrylic paint on canvas 


©Sarah O'Regan


..................................................................................................................................

View all graphic design






No comments:

Post a Comment